HEART:Leaves:Roots:Berries tea is an herbal blend made with herbs historically known to be nourishing and toning to the heart and nervous system.*
*For educational purposes only This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*
Small 8 oz. tin ($8, tea weight, 3.25 oz)
Large 16 oz. tin ($14, tea weight, 5.62 oz)
- Hawthorn berries are one of the most nourishing herbs for the heart, it helps to increase blood flow and can help to regulate blood pressure.
- Milky Oat Tops are one of the most nourishing herbs for the nervous system, they can help with frazzled nerves, anxiety, stress and tension.
- Rose is uplifting to the heart and spirit and nourishing to the nervous and cardiovascular system.
- Lemon Balm is wonderful for the nervous system, helps calm the nerves and digestive systems.
- Red Clover can help improve circulation, has been proven to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) while raising the good cholesterol (HDL) has blood-thinning properties, is a natural blood thinner and can help keep the arterial walls strong and flexible.
- Schisandra and Sacred Basil (Tulsi) are both adaptogens, which are herbs that help the body adapt to stress, support its normal functions, and restore balance by increasing the body's resistance to physical, biological, emotional, and environmental stress.